Welcome to Amahoro Charity
We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word revealing that Jesus Christ is God’s Son, that man is created in God’s image, that He created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ; that although all men have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation possible through the death on the cross and resurrection of Jesus Christ; that repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting response to God’s initiative of grace towards us, that God desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth, and that the Holy spirit’s power is demonstrated in and through us for the accomplishment of Christ’s last commandment ‘’ Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature’’ (Mark16;15;John17:20-21).
Our passion is to see Burundi and the nations of Great Lakes Region become a source of peace and unity and light for the nations to the glory of God. Isaiah 61:1-3; Isaiah 54:3
- We run healing and reconciliation workshops and provide training for wounded people from all sectors of Burundi society and Great Lakes Region of Africa, from the marginalized to the influential to empower them to live in harmony and become agents of healing, peace and reconciliation in their communities.
- After healing and reconciliation we seek to improve the welfare of vulnerable groups through providing skills and other resources (community development program).
- We partner with churches and other organizations to promote within a nation or between nations in Great Lakes region (DR Congo, Burundi, Malawi,…).
- We seek to promote the ministry of healing and reconciliation on an international level through media, conferences and partnering with other organizations and churches.
- We seek to provide internship opportunities for Burundians and foreigners to gain experience in healing and reconciliation and peace conflicts resolution.
- We provide leadership training services to Christian workers, local administration and church leaders to become the very best leaders.
Through Healing the Wounds of Ethnic Conflict Program, we intend to equip the Church to become an agent of national healing & restoration of peace & cohesion for sustainable development by building on an existing network.
Want To Help Us
Contact us to donate